three eyed crow of Game of Thrones
Allis Markham of Prey Taxidermy
Tomcat Brothers / Piotr Jabłoński
Anonymous asked: Incubus
Be kind, understanding, loving, earn my trust….date me for about three years…probably.>>
Tire Sculptures by Yong Ho Ji - Parte II
Korean artist’s Yong Ho Ji art is all about recycling tires . He uses tire strips and synthetic resins to create these unique sculptures. His collection gathers sculptures and busts of usual animals and also hybrid animals and humans.
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
natanvance said: Misfits picture! Is it because of my name? j/k…. ;)
Lol! I had forgotten about the characters name being Nathan, you’re missing an H though. XD>>
natanvance said: Always the same with fan stuff: never ever criticize, unless you are prepared to get a tsunami of indignation. Never forget that fan is a abbreviation of the word fanatic. :)
You’re right. I should have known better. I put forth the great effort to be diplomatic at this time of the morning and I foolishly hoped for maturity.>>
I’m not fond of being referred to as a wank at any time of the day. Especially when I’m trying approach a topic in a polite and adult manner. I didn’t realize the fannibals were full of petulant children who throw fits when someone disagrees with them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion except in the Hannibal fandom apparently.>>
from The Waves by Virginia Woolf (via idontwantsex)